Having realized the great essence of childhood and the imminent challenges ahead of Muslims, we are determined to lay a solid foundation and salvage the future of our children. Therefore, ‘The Young Muslim association’ (TYMa) shall be a Faith-Based Non-Governmental Organisation whose activities shall further the above stated understanding.
To be a Platform Producing Vibrant Future Muslim Ambassadors.
By developing children’s knowledge, skill and moral values through comprehensive and regular training within the realm of competent personnel using modern skills and technology thereby contributing positively to human development ahead of the future challenges.
The Young Muslim (TYM) is a non-governmental, non-political, and non-profit making organization dedicated to the continuous development of children’s education and training with a view to achieving the following objectives through its various units and programmes:
- Designing a comprehensive training manual for the effective growth and development of children
- Promoting the memorisation of Quran and easy learning of Arabic Language
- Establishing training centres where Islamic knowledge, culture and civilisations are imbibed.
- Creating Muslim Children’s Clubs
- Liaising and collaborating with other similar and relevant local and international organisations
The Young Muslim shall have the following as means of achieving her objectives:
- Organizing Arabic and Quranic memorisation class.
- Initiating Reading Club, Taekwando Club, Safety Club and other Uniform Clubs.
- Creating Training Centres (TCs).
- Using the Website and Publications.
- Organising seminar, workshops and camps.
- Organizing sports and recreational activities (field trips, Eid parties).