Please, find below 2020 Ramadan programme intended for our members at the respective TC. Please, ensure the programme are implemented as child-centered activities.
- To prepare our members for a meritorious welcoming of the month of Ramadan
- To facilitate adequate education on maximizing the benefit of Ramadan
- To provide practical avenues for execution of Ramadan lofty acts
2020 RAMADAN ACTIVITIES
- Organize pre-Ramadan talk for our members, online sermon posted on each TC platform.
- Memorize and recite the du’a in expectation of Ramadan voice and written send on the platform.
- Welcoming Ramadan with home decoration & other art works.:
- Encourage members to design and make art works for Ramadan
- Maintenance of healthy feeding and exercise for Ramadan as sent by the Sports and Clubs Departments.
- Carry out medical check up to ensure a healthy well-being during Ramadan (if lockdown is lifted)
- Keep awake to search for the new moon of Ramadan
Memorize and recite the prayer for sighting the new moon
- Quran (tilawah) – at least one Qur’an- for gold & silver
- Reflection- Suratul Nuh (Q71) – for gold & silver
- Iftar sohim- at least one (if lockdown is lifted)
- Ziyaratul solihin – at least one via Zoom to enhance social distance
- Book reading- ” The Thinking Child” – by Dr. Zafaran adeniyi for silver & gold.
- Qur’an project- Online TC for the project. Schedule is as follows:
· Kalimatul Imaniyyah
· Group Tahfiz
· Duha Break
· Individual Tilawah
· Group Tadabbur
· Tafsir- With Audio Visuals
· Salatul Tesbih
· Presentation of Gifts
· Salatul Zhur/ Closure
Quran competition – if lockdown is lifted
Bronze – Suratul Nas – Mulk
Silver – Suratul Nas – Ahqof
Gold – Suratul Nas – Khaf
Tv/radio program – encouraged
Eid-il fitr get-together
Ramadan chart- see attachment.
*parents/guardian should sign the chart analysis. This may aid monitoring and evaluation on weekly basis
Let bronze do paintings on Family working together and short quiz – reward excellent performances. Please use the link below
*please be security conscious
*involve the parents